Deposit, Payments, Balances, Surcharge, Minister Fee & Gratuity
- All packages under $1,000 require $100 non-refundable deposit
- All packages $1,000 or more require a $250 non-refundable deposit
- All payments are non-refundable
- All balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the ceremony date
- All packages can be upgraded
- All packages, products, and services will have an applicable service surcharge of 19%
- A 2% processing/administrative fee will be charged on all transactions for necessary business costs associated with but not limited to bank fees and other merchant expenses
- All couples and guests must be on time for services - a rescheduling fee will be applied - the ceremony will be rescheduled for a later time / date
- A Minister fee ranging from $60 to $100 will be added to all packages
- Must have a Marriage License before ceremony
Photo & Video Policy
All ceremonies are "Unplugged." If your guests would like to take pictures/video of your ceremony then UPGRADE your package with a "Media Pass." A Media pass allows you and your guests to take photos or videos, from their seats, during the ceremony only. After the ceremony is over, it is a closed photo session.
There are no reviews yet.