NIGHT TIME GARDEN WEDDING PACKAGE
If you’re seeing stars in her eyes and want to make sure your guests do too, this is the Las Vegas wedding package for you. You’ll exchange your vows in our ornamental garden setting at twilight or later. Our secluded French garden creates a private paradise suitable for up to 40 guests. The romantic garden is candlelit for your wedding ceremony. Even more wonderful, the unity candle you’ll light during your vows may be kept to light on your anniversary next year!
The Nighttime Las Vegas Outdoor Garden wedding package includes an eight-rose bouquet, a boutonniere, 10 candid ceremony photos, Wedding DVD, Music, Wedding Coordinator, unity candle, Free Wedding Website and Wedding Invitation, your names in lights on our marquee, Souvenir Wedding Scroll, courtesy limousine service to and from your Las Vegas hotel and seating for up to 40 wedding guests.
Deposit, Payments, Balances, Surcharge, Minister Fee & Gratuity
- All packages under $1,000 require $100 non-refundable deposit
- All packages $1,000 or more require a $250 non-refundable deposit
- All payments are non-refundable
- All balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the ceremony date
- All packages can be upgraded
- All packages, products, and services will have an applicable service surcharge of 19%
- A 2% processing/administrative fee will be charged on all transactions for necessary business costs associated with but not limited to bank fees and other merchant expenses
- All couples and guests must be on time for services - a rescheduling fee will be applied - the ceremony will be rescheduled for a later time / date
- A Minister fee ranging from $60 to $100 will be added to all packages
- Must have a Marriage License before ceremony
Photo & Video Policy
All ceremonies are "Unplugged." If your guests would like to take pictures/video of your ceremony then UPGRADE your package with a "Media Pass." A Media pass allows you and your guests to take photos or videos, from their seats, during the ceremony only. After the ceremony is over, it is a closed photo session.