Elvis In The Gazebo Wedding–Get Married Under the Stars in Las Vegas!
The outdoor Elvis in the Gazebo Wedding is romance at its best under twinkling white lights and glowing vintage lampposts. The secluded gazebo, nestled in greenery-covered latticework is tucked away from the excitement of Las Vegas Strip. It’s a perfect wedding venue for spring and fall. In other seasons, it’s temperature-controlled for your comfort. Elvis serenades you and performs the ceremony. Our Elvis in the Gazebo Wedding is a little bit traditional, a little bit Las Vegas!
Deposit, Payments, Balances, Surcharge, Minister Fee & Gratuity
- All packages under $1,000 require $100 non-refundable deposit
- All packages $1,000 or more require a $250 non-refundable deposit
- All payments are non-refundable
- All balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the ceremony date
- All packages can be upgraded
- All packages, products, and services will have an applicable service surcharge of 19%
- A 2% processing/administrative fee will be charged on all transactions for necessary business costs associated with but not limited to bank fees and other merchant expenses
- All couples and guests must be on time for services - a rescheduling fee will be applied - the ceremony will be rescheduled for a later time / date
- A Minister fee ranging from $60 to $100 will be added to all packages
- Must have a Marriage License before ceremony
Photo & Video Policy
All ceremonies are "Unplugged." If your guests would like to take pictures/video of your ceremony then UPGRADE your package with a "Media Pass." A Media pass allows you and your guests to take photos or videos, from their seats, during the ceremony only. After the ceremony is over, it is a closed photo session.