VEGAS DAYTIME GARDEN WEDDING
Our Vegas Daytime Garden wedding takes place in a perfectly manicured garden setting. You’ll feel like you’re in a village in the south of France. The Vegas Daytime Garden Wedding Chapel is surrounded by beautiful ornamental plants and enclosed in Italian cypress trees and statuesque white pillars. It’s a shady, tranquil spot that makes for absolutely gorgeous wedding photos!
If you’ve always dreamed of getting married in the serenity of a lush garden, our outdoor Las Vegas wedding packages make your wedding fantasies come to life. Go traditional. Or add Elvis, baby! Let us know all your preferences at the time of booking. We’ll make your garden wedding perfect for the two of you.
Deposit, Payments, Balances, Surcharge, Minister Fee & Gratuity
- All packages under $1,000 require $100 non-refundable deposit
- All packages $1,000 or more require a $250 non-refundable deposit
- All payments are non-refundable
- All balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the ceremony date
- All packages can be upgraded
- All packages, products, and services will have an applicable service surcharge of 19%
- A 2% processing/administrative fee will be charged on all transactions for necessary business costs associated with but not limited to bank fees and other merchant expenses
- All couples and guests must be on time for services - a rescheduling fee will be applied - the ceremony will be rescheduled for a later time / date
- A Minister fee ranging from $60 to $100 will be added to all packages
- Must have a Marriage License before ceremony
Photo & Video Policy
All ceremonies are "Unplugged." If your guests would like to take pictures/video of your ceremony then UPGRADE your package with a "Media Pass." A Media pass allows you and your guests to take photos or videos, from their seats, during the ceremony only. After the ceremony is over, it is a closed photo session.